Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Songs About Nosferatu That I Liked

When I was searching for a simple symphony song that was played throughout the movie Nosferatu I came across hundreds of songs that had to do with Nosferatu.  For a movie that was royalty sued for copyright infringements and being made in 1922 this German silent symphony horror film sure was popular.  Now, I ended shortening my list of songs that I liked that had to do with the story line of Nosferatu and here's my list:
5. The symphony by a.P.A.t.T.
Now, I'm no big fan of symphonies but this symphony is practically part of the history of Vampires so how could this not be on the list?  To leave out the symphony of what was not only the first Vampire film but also among the list of better Vampire films to be made would be a shame.  Without this symphony we wouldn't have this movie.

4. Nosferatu by Blue Oyster Cult
This song came out in 1977 and became a hit.  The line only a woman can break his spell or pure in heart, who will offer herself is what makes this a wonderful love song about the film.

3. Nosferatu by Twiztid
This song is the perfect song to listen to if you haven't seen this film.  The group explains the vampire perfectly.

2. Teenage Nosferatu Pussy by Rob Zombie
His lyrics in this song flow with cohesion and meaning of desire and primitive drive

1. Nosferatu by Bloodbound
I'm going to be honest I never really heard of Bloodbound before I started to look up songs about Nosferatu and boy was I glad I came across this song. You have a song that's not only about this vampire, but you also have a song that makes you want to rock for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment